Search for content in message boards

Paraday Roberta L. Johnson Obit needed

Replies: 1

Re: Paraday Roberta L. Johnson Obit needed

Posted: 5 Aug 2014 6:44PM GMT
Classification: Query
Edited: 5 Aug 2014 6:50PM GMT
Burial:
http://www.namesinstone.com/ViewMap.aspx?externalGraveId=GRV...

I didn't find an obituary for Roberta, but I did find one for her Granddaughter, Rachael Spencer

SUNNYSIDE - Our loving wife, mother, daughter, sister and longtime friend, Rachael Ann Paraday Spencer, age 26, passed away Nov. 14, 2006 from injuries received in an auto accident.
She was born March 15, 1980 in Ogden to Dale I. and Elizabeth Provenza Smith. Married Jase Douglas Spencer July 29, 2005 in Las Vegas, Nev.
Member of the LDS Church. Rachael was a kind and loving person and her favorite thing was spending time with her husband and kids. She graduated from Clearfield High School and later attended Weber State. In January, she was planning on attending CEU in hopes of obtaining her nursing degree. She loved to decorate her home and work in her yard. She will be dearly missed by her family and many dear friends.
The family would like to give thanks to her best friends, Melissa who stood by her through the good times and the bad and that's what true friends do.
Survived by husband, Jase Spencer; daughters, Samantha Paraday; Kaylee Spencer; parents, Elizabeth and Dale Smith, all of Sunnyside; mother-in-law and father-in-law, Maxine and Craig Layton, Clinton; sister, Yvonne (Matt) Harris, Roy; brother, Jesse (Keri) Paraday, Killeen, Texas; brother, Robert (Rykie) Lake, Layton; sister-in-law, Angie (Brian) Muller, Brigham; sister, Jamie Paraday, Savannah, Ga.; grandparents, Lucile Smith, Douglas (Merle) Spence and many loving aunts, uncles, nieces, nephews and dear cousins. Preceded in death by grandparents, William J. Smith, Delbert and Annabell Layton, and Jess and Roberta Paraday.
Funeral service was Monday, Nov. 20, at East Carbon LDS Ward. Interment, Valley View Cemetery, Sunnyside.
SubjectAuthorDate Posted
Marcena Thomp... 7 Oct 2013 1:18PM GMT 
diskoverit 6 Aug 2014 12:44AM GMT 
per page

Find a board about a specific topic