Search for content in message boards

Annis Hill -- Dorset, VT

Replies: 2

Re: Annis Hill -- Dorset, VT

Posted: 29 Dec 2012 7:59PM GMT
Classification: Query
Upon a recent post to Find-A-Grave, Annis is buried with her first husband at Maple Hill Cemetery in Dorset, Vermont. She died in June 1887 at approximately 90 years of age. I'm not sure of her maiden name though. I believe the grave is located on the Lathrop family plot from what I was told, so it's possible that her maiden name may have been Lathrop. In reference to a Find-A-Grave post for Charles C. Hill who is supposedly a son of Theodore and Annis mentions that her maiden name was Billings. I do know that their son, Horace, is buried at Maple Hill Cemetery with them who died during the Civil War. Royal M. Hill, another son, is buried at a cemetery in Winchendon, Massachusetts. They also had a son named Louis who I don't have much information on. The only daughter I know Theodore and Annis had was Harriet who was my 3rd great grandmother and the oldest of the children. I believe she may be buried at Mina Corners Cemetery in western New York State, but I'll have to check on that. Her husband, Marshal F. Bradley, is interred there with their son Byron and his wife.
SubjectAuthorDate Posted
FoxxTrotter 10 Jul 2011 6:22AM GMT 
FoxxTrotter 11 Jul 2011 9:49PM GMT 
FoxxTrotter 30 Dec 2012 2:59AM GMT 
per page

Find a board about a specific topic

• Visit our other sites:

© 1997-2014 Ancestry.com | Corporate Information | New Privacy | Terms and Conditions