Search for content in message boards

Richardson family Sutton

Replies: 2

Re: Richardson family Sutton

Posted: 9 Sep 2013 1:00PM GMT
Classification: Query
Thank you, Erik, for responding to my inquiry about Richardsons from Sutton, Vermont.

I don't want to dampen your excitement--but I am pretty familiar with those tombstones in Prospect Hill Cemetery. Those are my Great-great Grandparents. Rockwell and Comfort's daughter, Mary E. Richardson MANLEY and her husband, Benjamin F. MANLEY are buried nearby as well as Rockwell and Comfort's son, Thurlow and his family. In addition my grandparents, Nora F. and Walter R MANLEY (along with daughter Dorothy) are buried close by also. Walter was the son of Mary Richardson and Benjamin Manley.

I've traced that Richardson line back to Sutton, Vermont, and then further back to Moultonborough, New Hampshire. I have bits and snatches of information from Sutton and Moultonborough, but am always hoping for more.

I was born in Harrisburg--many years ago. :^) My grandparents lived on Regina Street until 1968, so we would often walk out to the cemetery and look at the graves of ancestors.

Again, thank you for being thoughtful and sending this information along to me.

Nora
SubjectAuthorDate Posted
NoraAvery1950 16 May 2013 5:14PM GMT 
Erik Fitzgera... 8 Sep 2013 11:31PM GMT 
NoraAvery1950 9 Sep 2013 7:00PM GMT 
per page

Find a board about a specific topic

• Visit our other sites:

© 1997-2014 Ancestry.com | Corporate Information | New Privacy | Terms and Conditions