Search for content in message boards

Freeman Gee

Replies: 3

Re: Freeman Gee

Posted: 17 Oct 2012 5:48AM GMT
Classification: Query
Surnames: Gee, Smith, Scales
Don't know if you have learned what you want about this Freeman Gee, but will write what I know. This Freeman Gee was the son of Solomon Gee and Rachel Hartshorn of Lunenburg, Vermont. He had a sister, Mary/Polly, who married a Luther Scales who was born in Lisbon, New Hampshire and died in Concord, Vermont. They were married in Lunenburg, Vermont November 21, 1832. This Freeman who married Mary Palmer as his second wife was first married to Lucinda Smith. Lucinda Smith had a sister, Triphena who married Matthew Scales, and Freeman's sister Mary/Polly Gee Scales had at least three children including son, John Matthew Scales who married Almeda Smith, who was daughter of Asa Smith, brother to Lucinda, Freeman Gee's first wife. So ther was some relationships that existed between Freeman Gee and members of the Scale family. I have yet to find the records necessary to to link the varius Scales wh were in the Lunenburg, Vermont and surrounding Vermont and New Hampshire area, but would bet that there existed some relationship between Freeman Gee and the Solomon Scales family he was living with in 1870. Freeman Gee and Lucinda Smith are my Gr. Gr. Grandparents. Warren
SubjectAuthorDate Posted
JMALIA4431 8 May 2010 5:30PM GMT 
beckymcvetty 23 Feb 2011 6:15AM GMT 
Shamoca2009 8 Sep 2011 4:39AM GMT 
wr37 17 Oct 2012 11:48AM GMT 
per page

Find a board about a specific topic