Search for content in message boards

Rita Andrews (maiden name) b 1914 duxbury mass. lived in charleston vermont as a young child

Replies: 0

Rita Andrews (maiden name) b 1914 duxbury mass. lived in charleston vermont as a young child

Posted: 13 Jan 2014 9:56AM GMT
Classification: Query
Surnames: Elliott, Burroughs, Andrews,
Good afternoon. I have been searching, unsuccessfully, for the above woman for many years. She was born in Duxbury MA to Peter and Fay (Elliott) (Burroughs) Andrews in 1914. She had a son, born in Tewksbury MA in 1930 when she was 15.. Shortly after, the child was living with Rita's grandparents, Archie and Mary (Perkins) Burroughs. Rita then left the area, stating she was "going to get married in New York", according to family members. Her son was adopted by a loving family who raised him. Rita disappeared from the scene, never to be heard from again. I am that son's niece and am searching for Rita, if only to give closure for my uncle. I am pretty sure she is deceased as she was born in 1914 but there are no census, marriage or death records for her. If anyone out there can help me, I would surely appreciate it! Thank you! Betty

Find a board about a specific topic

• Visit our other sites:

© 1997-2014 Ancestry.com | Corporate Information | Privacy | Terms and Conditions