Hubbard, Jane 5
Hubbard, Flora 2

In the 1860 census they are believed to be these folks, as ages match
1860 Hopkinton, St Lawrence, NY
Hubbard, Merrit 30
Hubbard, Matilda 27
Hubbard, Charles 7
Hubbard, Mary A 3

By 1880 census, Charles Hubbard is in Butler Co, Iowa with his COUSINS-- Charles Mead; William Mead and Carrie Mead

1880 Middletown
Hubbard, Merrit 50
Hubbard, Matilda 46
Hubbard, Flora 10 **should be 12**
Hubbard, Hulda 8

Flora Hubbard goes on to marry George Hubbard and they remove to the Fort Edward/Fort Ann area of Washington Co, NY
and I have all that info just fine. It's the working "backwards" that's slow going.

Just yesterday, I found the above earlier census, as in Washington Co vital records it listed Flora as Flora Hubbard Hubbard---which I thought was a reporting error; however, came up with these two census.

In 1892 Merrit Hubbard is in Fort Ann--ALONE

In the 1900 census Matilda Hubbard is Widowed and lists 5 of her 6 children still alive. I've got Flora down pat; however tracing the other 4 girls is proving a challange.

The challange is why is Merrit called Myron, just in that one census? It definitely throws that question out there to ponder

Would like to know if Tinmouth Cemetery Book and see if clues or answers are contained there.
Vermont Vitals hasn't produced anything, yet, that gets me any farther along and I've spent hours and hours trying to gain any clue.

SubjectAuthorDate Posted
rangerrose 10 Sep 2012 3:46PM GMT 
bill_jonice 2 Mar 2013 2:17AM GMT 
rangerrose 5 Mar 2013 6:03PM GMT 
bill_jonice 6 Mar 2013 3:29AM GMT 
per page

Find a board about a specific topic

• Visit our other sites:

© 1997-2014 Ancestry.com | Corporate Information | Privacy | Terms and Conditions