Search for content in message boards

Daniel Lawrence/Mercy Pollard 1825-1850 Family Info Request

Replies: 0

Daniel Lawrence/Mercy Pollard 1825-1850 Family Info Request

Posted: 1 Apr 2013 4:03AM GMT
Classification: Query
Surnames: Lawrence, Pollard
I am looking for any information I can find on the surnames, Lawrence and Pollard, who may have been living in the general vicinity of Waterbury, Washington, Vermont. The two married there according to the Vermont, Vital Records, 1760-1954. They are in the 1850 United States Federal Census living in Burlington, Chittenden, Vermont. That is the only census record I can find for either of them and there's no information on either of their parents with the exception of Daniel's mother being name Mary. Mercy dies in 1855 in Burnett, Dodge, Wisconsin. Her youngest child was born c. 1853 in Burlington, Chittenden, Vermont. Therefore, the move to Wisconsin took place sometime after the birth of this child and prior to her death. Daniel appears with his children on one more census, the 1860 United States Federal Census in Burnett, Dodge, Wisconsin. He dies in there in 1869. The children are Mary, Harriet, Ellen, Charles, Daniel, George, Frances, Drucilla and Fredrick. Thanks.

Find a board about a specific topic

• Visit our other sites:

© 1997-2014 Ancestry.com | Corporate Information | New Privacy | Terms and Conditions