Search for content in message boards

Windham FULLER's

Replies: 3

Re: Windham FULLER's

Posted: 26 Sep 2012 3:47PM GMT
Classification: Query
Edited: 26 Sep 2012 3:50PM GMT
There are seven of us stretched across the country who are working together on our commona descent from James & Abigail Youard(Ewer?)Fuller of Attleborough, Mass.-Ashford & Union, Conn. We descend from four of the grandsons of this couple (through their son & daughter in law William & Mehitable Tyler Fuller of Union, Conn.-Brimfield, Mass. & Somers, Conn.):Hezekiah, Isaac, Luther & Calvin. Of these four, Hezekiah and Luther went to Coos Co., N.H., and Calvin and Isaac went to Windham Co., Vt., Calvin staying, Isaac moving on to Jefferson Co., N.Y. Their two sisters Dorothy F. Nillson & Abigail may have stayed in northeastern Conn. or Mass. across the border; brother Abner joined Calvin and Isaac in Windham Co. and then went on to Jefferson Co., as did Isaac. A brother John also settled in Jefferson Co., and my late grandfather's notes (from 1958-9) state that there was also a brother named Samuel, evidently the youngest. Some sites identify this as a Samuel born in 1775, I believe, and as one of the children of Wm & Mehitable. I am trying to prove (as a result of a Y-DNA test) that our James is NOT the son of John, Jr., of Newton, Mass., as so many sites say. I am trying to see whether he is not of the line of Robert Fuller of Salem & Rehoboth. If your Samuel was born in 1775 (but not in Windham, rather in Mass. or Conn.), he may be the youngest of the brothers above mentioned. It is '1775' and "Jefferson Co." that I typed on Google Search that brought me to your posting. I shall be glad to correspond with you if you think that your Samuel may be our Samuel. Bill Fuller
SubjectAuthorDate Posted
Sharon 9 Jan 2001 12:00PM GMT 
Chris Howe 22 Mar 2012 8:27PM GMT 
wlfuller8_1 26 Sep 2012 9:47PM GMT 
amytillman 22 Feb 2013 4:25PM GMT 
per page

Find a board about a specific topic

• Visit our other sites:

© 1997-2014 Ancestry.com | Corporate Information | Privacy | Terms and Conditions