Search for content in message boards

300 Photos of Stacy, Thurber, Mixer, Larabee, Crouch, Dalrymple's, and related families

Replies: 2

300 Photos of Stacy, Thurber, Mixer, Larabee, Crouch, Dalrymple's, and related families

Posted: 2 Jan 2006 8:43AM GMT
Classification: Query
Surnames: Stacy, Thurber, Dalyrmple, Mixer, Dudley, Larabee, Crouch
I have just made a find that would make any genealogist envy it! I found the cousin with the photos that myg-grandmother had...over 300 of them. Many of the people live in the Brattleboro area - lots of Stacy's, and their married daughter's families - Thurber's, Crouch's and Dalrymples. There are a few Mixer's/Dudley's some Larabee's and a bunch of pictures of the associated families and apparently a few friends in the area, too.

If anyone is related to these families and would like to see if I have pictures that would interest you contact me and we can chat. There is an overwhelming number of pictures that I have scanned into my computer and I am currently trying to sort through them and figure out how they are all related -or not!

Barbara
SubjectAuthorDate Posted
Roland Giguer... 2 Jan 2006 3:43PM GMT 
dalermathes 20 Dec 2007 7:00PM GMT 
autumndragon1... 7 Nov 2013 3:00PM GMT 
per page

Find a board about a specific topic

• Visit our other sites:

© 1997-2014 Ancestry.com | Corporate Information | New Privacy | Terms and Conditions