Search for content in message boards

WAKEFIELD

Replies: 3
Posted: 8 Mar 2013 11:29PM GMT
Classification: Query
Surnames: Wakefield
I have in my family a Wyman Wakefield with the same birth place as you (Wardsboro witih a wife, Locetta (possibly the same Losita that another writer posted. They were living in Jefferson Count in the town of Ellisburgh by the 1820 census. HIs son, Alexander Carlton Wakefield married my GG grandmother's sister marietta Bentley in 1850 (so does hot appear with the rest of his family in 1850 census as was living outside Pulaski, OSwego Co on Marietta's father's farm. There was also (among others) a sister, Margaret who married a Valentine Widrick who was killed in the Civil War as in the 1865 NYS census, Margaret is livingwith Marietta and Alexander in Constantia, Oswego CO. They moved to Syraucse in 1870 and both died there, Marietta in 1883 and Alexander (*after a second marriage and child)in 1895. They are buried together in Rose HIll Cemetery in Syracuse.
IF you want any mnore into pleae contact me either thru ancestry or directly at wiccantank@netscape.com
SubjectAuthorDate Posted
Don Wakefield 25 Nov 1998 12:00PM GMT 
Marcia VanSteenburgh 8 Jul 1999 12:00PM GMT 
robertsteingr... 9 Mar 2013 6:29AM GMT 
robertsteingr... 2 Jan 2014 6:29PM GMT 
per page

Find a board about a specific topic

• Visit our other sites:

© 1997-2014 Ancestry.com | Corporate Information | New Privacy | New Terms and Conditions