Search for content in message boards

MERLE ALBERT EASTMAN; born in Windsor; obit

Replies: 0

MERLE ALBERT EASTMAN; born in Windsor; obit

Posted: 4 Oct 2012 9:01PM GMT
Classification: Obituary
Edited: 4 Oct 2012 9:01PM GMT
Surnames: EASTMAN, GOLDING,POTTER, KNIGHTEN, KOON
Mr. Eastman's obituary is in the Foster Folly News (online) in Chipley, Florida. I am not related to Mr. Eastman, nor do I have additional informatin. I am posting the obit for interested researachers.

Merle Albert Eastman, 91 of Chipley Florida, passed away Wednesday, October 3, 2012 at the Washington Rehab and Nursing facility. Merle was born May 15, 1921 in Windsor, Vermont to Archie and Twila Eastman. He served in the United States Army and later retired as Veterans counselor. He also received an AA degree from Central Florida Community College.

He was preceded in death by his parents; wife Barbara Jean Eastman; 2 daughters: Cheryl Ann Golding and Marilynn Potter.

He is survived by his son Merle Albert Eastman Jr. (Kim) of Fort McCoy, Fl; 4 daughters: Ronne’ Knighten (Dennis) of Crestview, Fl, Nancy Carroll, Michele Roy (Dick) and Twila Koon (Gerald McKinnie) all of Ocala, Fl; 2 step sons: Mike Walker (Kathy) of Chipley, Fl and Marvin “Randy” Pierce of Hawthorne, Fl; 2 step daughters: Teresa Walker of Ocala, Fl and Rita Walker of Houston, TX; 13 grandchildren and 9 step grandchildren; numerous great grandchildren;

Funeral services will be held 5p.m. Saturday, October 6, 2012 at Turning Point church with Rev. Terry Hinote officiating. Cremation will follow with Obert Funeral Home of Chipley in charge of arrangements. Interment of Mr. Eastman will take place at a later date in the Florida National Cemetery in Bushnell, Fl.

Find a board about a specific topic

• Visit our other sites:

© 1997-2014 Ancestry.com | Corporate Information | New Privacy | New Terms and Conditions