Search for content in message boards

Beverly help please

Replies: 2

Beverly help please

Posted: 24 Feb 2013 12:30AM GMT
Classification: Query
Ok I am completely stumped.

I am trying to trace back a part of the Beverly family. This is what I have so far:

Anthony R Beverly (b. 1852) married Mary A Beverly (b. 1854)

(Ill start with the really hard line first)

Lucy Beverly (b. 1835) is Anthony's mother. I cannot find the father at all. But Lucy have lived with her sibling for a while. (siblings: Aldrige (b. 1830), Eliza (b. 1835), Henry L (b. 1846), Herann (b. 1852))

In 1860 she lived with a whole bunch of people including Bailey Beverly and Delilah Beverly.

In 1870 Lucy stayed with LaFayette Beverly but I'm not sure if she was his wife and if she was, did they separate? It also says that she was white.

When 1880 comes around, Lucy is living with her brother (I think) Henry Beverly and his wife Georganna. She is also labeled as Mulatto here. Is this the same person?

In 1890, Lucy is living with her daughter Martha Beverly along with Rosana.

In 1910, Lucy is living with Peter Beverly and Martha Beverly (her children?).

I also have that Polly Beverly is Lucy's mother (b. 1805). Not sure if that's right. She could be an aunt but I'm not sure.

I am SOOOOO confused.

Ok so now for Mary

I have John Turner Pinn (b. 1826) and Martha J Pinn (Beverly) (b. 1821) as her father and mother. Now John's mother is easy enough. I found that his mom was Polly Beverly (Pinn) (b. 1805), though for the life of me I have no idea how she got Beverly from her husband's last name of Tuppence.

Martha's mother's line is not as smooth. This is what I have (which I think is wrong):

Martha's mom was Judy S Beverly (b. 1780) and her father William Beverly (b. 1800)????? And which William Beverly is it? Who was his father?????

UHG!!!! Did I mention I am SOOOOO confused!!!!!

Shawn
SubjectAuthorDate Posted
jamboray 24 Feb 2013 7:30AM GMT 
jamboray 24 Feb 2013 6:23PM GMT 
emmathews74 25 Feb 2013 6:09AM GMT 
per page

Find a board about a specific topic