Search for content in message boards

looking for Charles Edward Wilmore family and the Gowins family of Amherst co va

Replies: 2

looking for Charles Edward Wilmore family and the Gowins family of Amherst co va

Posted: 20 Jan 2014 12:16AM GMT
Classification: Query
Edited: 21 Jan 2014 7:26AM GMT
Surnames: cash,wilmore, schultz, lovejoy, adkins
hi Im looking for information on my great grandmothers familys her name was Pearl Wilmore Campbell born in june 14,1891 in Madison heights, va died in jan 1,1961 in hamilton she married burnett lee Campbell her parents are my second generation great grandparents. Charles Edward Wilmore's family, the information that i already collected on him is his parents were James wilmore and wife Frances her maiden name is unknown at this time, Charles was born 1858 in Botetourt co, Va his death is not known .nor i do not know if he had any brothers or sisters, the other family i'm looking for is the gowins family. my great great grandfather 's wife Lelia Gowins was born im guessing here in Amherst co. VA her parents were james gowins and Nancy V.Spencer born in 1827 death in 1867 in guessing again Amherst co va. from pearls obi. it said that she had 3 sisters and 2 brothers. any help will be greatly appreciate
SubjectAuthorDate Posted
sandy02860 20 Jan 2014 7:16AM GMT 
Journeythruth... 4 Mar 2014 6:19PM GMT 
sandy02860 4 Mar 2014 10:26PM GMT 
per page

Find a board about a specific topic

• Visit our other sites:

© 1997-2014 Ancestry.com | Corporate Information | New Privacy | New Terms and Conditions