Search for content in message boards

Pamplin City

Replies: 2

Re: Pamplin City

Posted: 4 Jun 2013 8:07AM GMT
Classification: Query
Hi Jack: I saw your message on the messard board. My husband's mother, Eunice was sister of Bernard's. The only relative still living in Pamplin kin to the Wilkersons is Janie d/o Eunice. We live in Lynchburg. Billy lives in Phenix. The rest have passed on. No Moores live there that
I know of who are kin to Wilkersons. The Pamplin Clay Pipe which was owned by Raymond Dickerson was sold. Nothing has
been done to it, but I heard some kind of museum bought it a couple years ago. I have about 4 or 5 of the pipes that I bought from Raymond before he sold it. That pipe factory has a lot of history. Some of the Wilkersons worked there in the 1800's.I found them in the census. One was Robert's
sister, Frances. Robert was John Henry's father, Bernard's dad. I know that recently some kind of museum opened in Appomattox. Not sure if they'd be interested in the pipes. You might be able to go on the website for Appomattox Co. US GEN WEB and see if you could find out anything. Good luck and nice to see you on here. Doris (Kenneth)
SubjectAuthorDate Posted
jwtr523 5 Feb 2013 7:07PM GMT 
NascarfanN 4 Jun 2013 2:03PM GMT 
NascarfanN 4 Jun 2013 2:07PM GMT 
per page

Find a board about a specific topic

• Visit our other sites:

© 1997-2014 Ancestry.com | Corporate Information | Privacy | Terms and Conditions