Search for content in message boards

Tallman, Henry West

Replies: 0

Tallman, Henry West

Posted: 27 Oct 2013 3:09PM GMT
Classification: Query
Surnames: Tallman, Henry West
I am trying to locate the death information or burial location for Henry West Tallman (Talman) born May 15, 1893 in Hillsdale, Michigan to William and Cora Sampson Tallman. I have found him in the census for Washington D. C. from his first draft registration which has the numbers 2417 and then the number 2 and then the number 4461 in the upper right corner of the first page. He lives with his mother on Virginia Ave and works for the Bureau of Steam Eng. for the Navy. Date is June 5th 1917.

I believe he married a Helen Beglan in Washington around 1924 but have no proof - just census records that appear to be him.

Then we find his WWII Draft Card dated April 27, 1942-same man-the reg is numbered 1437 (serial number)..he lives at 1801 Queens Lane in Arlington, Virginia with wife Nell. He works for the U. S. Government War Production Board in Washington, D.C.

After that we can find no sign of him and I am at a loss as to where to look next. Any help would be greatly appreciated. Sincerely, Wendy

Find a board about a specific topic

• Visit our other sites:

© 1997-2014 Ancestry.com | Corporate Information | Privacy | Terms and Conditions