I am trying to piece together the Barrier family in Va.
A Casper Berger age 30 arrives on the ship Winter Galley in 1738. Source: Strassburger
(A Margaret Burger age 50, Nicholas Burger age 20, Phillip Burger, age 12, Margaretha Burger age 10, Margaretha age 1/2 yrs and Anna age 25 arrive on ship Charming Betty in 1733 with Johan Vogt family.Strassburger)
Barrier locates as early as 1744 in Augusta Co, VA- land records. Source: Chalkley
A Casper Berger is killed at Drapers Meadow 1755 and wife Margaret is executrix of estate. Source: Chalkley
1) Casper Barrier Jr
2) Phillip Barrier m Margaret Clements, d/o Christian Clements and Catherine Vaught/Vogt (Catherine d/o Johan Paul Vogt) Source: Christian Clements Will & Germanna Notes
3) Jacob Barrier m Eliz Hedrick, William Hedrick Admin of Jacob's estate. Source: Chalkley
1) Margaret Barrier b c1771 m Casper Coiner
2) Susannah Barrier orphan of Jacob in 1795
A Jacob Barrier is said to have removed to "South River" on tax records 1794. Source: Chalkley.
A Jacob Barrier has land grant of 16 acres NW of South River in 1794. Source: Lib of Va- on line.
4) John Barrier -wife Susannah Trucks d/o George Trucks
A Phillip "Bereyer" and Jacob "Birer" appear on 1810 census for Augusta Co, VA - images on line.
Any information with solid sources would be much appreciated.