Hi everyone, I hope someone can help me. My direct line goes: James Alcorn to
Son James Alcorn, to son Robert Alcorn, to son George Randolph Alcorn, to son James
W. Alcorn, to daughter Elizabeth Alcorn (Still), to son James Franklin Still, to daughter
Evalyna Still (Winkler), to daughter Floy to me. Locations include Virginia, South
Carolina and Kentucky. Time frame 1720 to present. Any information on families listed
is most appreciated. Lotâ€™s of various information I can share. Thank you and warmest
Vickie in Kentucky
1. JAMES2 ALCORN (UNKNOWN1) and unknown mother.
Child of JAMES ALCORN is:
2. i. JAMES3 ALCORN.
Generation No. 2
2. JAMES3 ALCORN (JAMES2, UNKNOWN1).
Children of JAMES ALCORN are:
3. i. ROBERT4 ALCORN, b. Abt. 1728, Augusta County, Virginia; d. September 1798, Madison Co., KY.
ii. WILLIAM ALCORN, b. Abt. 1720.
Generation No. 3
3. ROBERT4 ALCORN (JAMES3, JAMES2, UNKNOWN1) was born Abt. 1728 in Augusta County, Virginia, and died September 1798 in Madison Co., KY. He married MARY ANNE QUINN Abt. 1752 in Montgomery County, Virginia.
Children of ROBERT ALCORN and MARY QUINN are:
4. i. GEORGE RANDOLPH5 ALCORN, b. March 25, 1760, Peedee River, Fairfield District, South Carolina; d. March 27, 1833, Columbus, Bartholomew Co., Indiana.
ii. WILLIAM RANDOLPH ALCORN, b. Abt. 1753, Augusta County, Virginia; d. April 02, 1812, Pope County, Illinois; m. (1) MARY ISHAM; m. (2) SARAH MCLEAN, 1785.
iii. JAMES L. ALCORN, b. Bet. 1758 - 1765, Pee Dee River, Fairfield District, South Carolina; d. 1825, Jackson County, Tennessee; m. DIANNAH MCDANIEL WOODWARD.
iv. AGNES ALCORN, b. Abt. 1761, Pee Dee River, Fairfield District, South Carolina; m. ANDERSON RICE, November 23, 1789, Mercer County, Kentucky.
v. JOHN ALCORN, b. 1767, Pee Dee River, Fairfield District, South Carolina.
5. vi. ROBERT ALCORN, b. 1768, Pee Dee River, Fairfield District, South Carolina; d. August 26, 1831, New Hartford Village, Pike County, Illinois.
vii. THOMAS ALCORN, b. February 06, 1777, Fairfield County, South Carolina; d. November 05, 1855, Montgomery Township, Gibson Co., Indiana; m. CATHERINE MONTGOMERY, July 08, 1799, Garrard County, Kentucky.
viii. DELILAH ALCORN, b. 1779; m. BENJAMIN RICE, June 19, 1799, Lincoln County, Kentuclu.
Marriage Notes for DELILAH ALCORN and BENJAMIN RICE:
Anderson Rice gave consent stating she, "lived in my house several years and
always having looked on me as her guardian."
Any info on anyone listed above is most appreciated. Have a lot of various info to share. Thank you and warmest regards.
Vickie in Kentucky