Search for content in message boards

DODDRIDGE BAILEY

Replies: 6

Re: Belcher/Bellshee

Posted: 31 Dec 2001 12:12PM GMT
Classification: Query
Sarah, I just found your query!! I am a descendant of David & Eleanor (Asbury) Belshee through their son Robert James Belshee who married Eleanor Smith (parents unknown). I have been searching for David & Eleanor's other children for a number of years!! Just recently I found the information to confirm that Jane who married Robert Smith was their daughter. I would be very much interested in information on David Jr. as well as Jane & Robert Smith. Where did David Jr. settle?
According to information that I have, David & Eleanor moved to MO where he farmed as he had in VA. I have not been able to find where he died. His wife Eleanor Belshee purchased land in Linn Co, MO in 1843, so I've assumed he died before then. She died in Linn Co, MO. The transcript of her will indicates that Robert Smith & Smith Ward were Administrators of her estate. I am wondering if the Mary/Polly Belshee who married Smith Ward in Tazewell Co, VA is another child of David & Eleanor?? It appears that the Belshee's & Smiths moved together or about the same time from Tazewell Co, VA to Linn Co., MO. ANY help would be appreciated. Nina Dejmal
SubjectAuthorDate Posted
Becky Barreca 8 Oct 1999 12:00PM GMT 
sainaz 3 Jun 2001 12:00PM GMT 
N_Dejmal 31 Dec 2001 7:12PM GMT 
SD1923 9 Jan 2002 8:55AM GMT 
WORFEMERALD 22 Mar 2002 4:17PM GMT 
Nina 22 Mar 2002 6:15PM GMT 
tschoon2010 28 May 2013 8:42PM GMT 
per page

Find a board about a specific topic