Search for content in message boards

Ragland, Sprouse, Gunter in Buckingham Virginia

Replies: 20

Re: Ragland, Sprouse, Gunter in Buckingham Virginia

Posted: 27 Oct 2013 8:00PM GMT
Classification: Query
Surnames: Sprouse, Cristy, Gibson, Taylor
I am the great great granddaughter of Charles Wesley Sprouse and Mary J. Cristy Sprouse; I am looking for more information about not just the Sprouse family but the Cristy family as well. I would also like to find out the ethnicity of the wife of John R Sprouse, his son Henry Wesley Sprouse's wife (mother of Charles Wesley Sprouse) and his wife Mary Cristy. I would like to know their ancestry and ethnicity and religious denominations. I have original pictures of the Sprouse family that Mavis F. Sprouse sent my mother in the late 1990's I think Mavis was the granddaughter of Josiah Sprouse. She sent us original family photo of the entire Sprouse family Henry W and the entire family along with original letters written by my great great grandmother Mary J. Sprouse. I have heard they we are Irish, or Scot-Irish, Black Irish due to dark hair and possibly mixed Native American. My great grandmother was Esmer Alice Sprouse and her daughter is my grandmother who is still living is Evelyn Hardin. She told me stories about her grandma Mary J. Sprouse and how Uncle Mun, Esmers brother was my grandmas favorite uncle. I found on here that Mun was short for Monroe T. Sprouse. I am also looking for his family too. If anyone has pictures of people please share. I will try to upload pics of Esmer Alice Sprouse and all her kids soon. Mavis mentioned in the 1990's that the Cristy family were coming to the Sprouse family reunions to get to know the family. I would like to find them too. Are there any Sprouse family reunions that you guys know of? can email me at srobertson698@hotmail.com
SubjectAuthorDate Posted
WandaKG 14 Sep 2002 6:26PM GMT 
MaryFarmer62 24 Jun 2003 12:03AM GMT 
Mary McGee 10 Jul 2007 7:34AM GMT 
rubygem3 10 Jul 2007 11:02AM GMT 
Mary McGee 10 Jul 2007 2:52PM GMT 
rubygem3 10 Jul 2007 4:24PM GMT 
Mary McGee 10 Jul 2007 4:30PM GMT 
lilredgal33 28 Oct 2013 2:00AM GMT 
sprtnstangmom... 9 Dec 2013 4:33AM GMT 
pjricejr 12 Jul 2003 4:40PM GMT 
per page

Find a board about a specific topic

• Visit our other sites:

© 1997-2014 Ancestry.com | Corporate Information | New Privacy | New Terms and Conditions