Search for content in message boards

Vincent Glass

Replies: 11

Re: Vincent Glass

Posted: 2 Jun 2012 12:49PM GMT
Classification: Query
Surnames: Glass, Harvey
Came across this old message thread in my attempt to find evidence for the Glass family going back from William Powhattan Glass. Particularly for his parents Vincent (~1738) and Susannah Harvey (?). I did find the marriage record for Vincent Glass (~1738) and Nancy Rosser.

Do you, or anyone else for that matter, have any information on the first wife? Most on Ancestry have her listed as Susannah Harvey, d/o Charles Harvey and Frances Blassingame but birth years are listed as 1734, 1740, 1756 or 1773 or even later, with 1756 and 1773 being prevalent.

Thank you for posting this deed. Is it available in any online repositories? Is that the full original text or is the note about the children your note?

I'm very new at this and so far have only been using what is available on Ancestry so any help with records for this family is appreciated. I seem to have hit a road block at this generation. Lots of trees have the family listed but no sources other than other trees that also don't have sources. Which I find frustrating.

Thanks
--Rebekah
SubjectAuthorDate Posted
1_merrybell 1 Apr 2012 2:58AM GMT 
rebekah_daugh... 2 Jun 2012 6:49PM GMT 
per page

Find a board about a specific topic