Search for content in message boards

Mildred Morris Hughes 1888-?

Replies: 1

Re: Mildred Morris Hughes 1888-?

Posted: 13 Feb 2013 10:47AM GMT
Classification: Query
Surnames: Morris, Hughes
My apologies for replying to this so far after the original posting but I haven't been a member here that long and I've just now seen this question.

Mildred Lee Morris Hughes was my Great-Aunt. There is a wealth of genealogical information on the Morris family in the Jones Memorial Library in Lynchburg, VA (http://www.jmlibrary.org/) including a family tree written on a piece of paper about 6' long and 3' wide! I took several pictures of it but sadly some of them are blurry. There are also several folders of information including a short auto-biography that Great-Aunt Mildred wrote. If you get a chance you should really visit the library and take a look. I need to go back since I need to retake some pictures of the family tree plus I think there might've been more information that I didn't check.
I'm not entirely sure you can see the family tree that I've created if so then some but by no means all of the information is in there. If not let me know and I'll try to figure out how to get you access.

-Eric
SubjectAuthorDate Posted
sbcm0m 15 Oct 2010 12:50AM GMT 
imasnag 13 Feb 2013 5:47PM GMT 
per page

Find a board about a specific topic

• Visit our other sites:

© 1997-2014 Ancestry.com | Corporate Information | Privacy | Terms and Conditions