Search for content in message boards

look up's for Caroline County --- Sale, Sneed (Seale, Snead)

Replies: 1

look up's for Caroline County --- Sale, Sneed (Seale, Snead)

Posted: 23 Dec 2005 10:08PM GMT
Classification: Query
Surnames: Sale, Sneed
I am trying to find out information on Samuel Sale (Seale) born on or about 1745, some of the children in this family were listed as Sale or Seale. One of his brothers was John Sale who lost a leg in the war .. Samuel Sale (Sail) also listed in some records married Elizabeth Sneed daughter of Ben Sneed who married Mary Coleman. Samuel and Elizabeth eventually moved to Kentucy. Samuel was a Rev. Soldier, also the war of 1812... I have Samuels will he died in Mercer County, Ky. Elizabeth's family alot of them moved to Kentucy. Samuel's memos also stated a Blanton Sneed, and Daniel, who lived in Ky. and Samuel travelled to Virgina to sell Sneed land for them. Samuels children were Clayton (this name was also in the Sneed family as quite a different name), Andrew, Elizabeth, Mary (Polly), Ira, and James (Son Josiah). I know that the original land was owned by Samuel's brother, in the 1850's.... I suppose it got ruined in the Civil War. Any help would be appreciated......
SubjectAuthorDate Posted
Shabibi1 24 Dec 2005 5:08AM GMT 
Saltriverhist... 14 Jul 2013 1:57AM GMT 
per page

Find a board about a specific topic

• Visit our other sites:

© 1997-2014 Ancestry.com | Corporate Information | Privacy | Terms and Conditions