Dear Patricia, Here is my Watkins(Pride, Crisp, Trabue, Walker, Eastin, Johnson, Atkinson, Kessler family):
1) James Watkins born abt 1560 in Wales m ?
2) Henry Watkins b 1585 Wales came to Jamestown, VA as a scout for Capt. John Smith in 1607 (had he been here prior to this date?). He married Alice Moslim and their son was
3) Henry Watkins, Jr born Henrico CO., VA abt 1638 married Katherine Pride and their son
4) Henry Watkins 3rd born abt 1650 and died 1 Feb 1714. He married Mary Crisp and their son
5) Stephen Watkins born abt 1704 , married abt 1730 Judith Trabue (Huguenot family 1700 America)
6) Judith Watkins born 1 July 1745 Goochland Co., VA married Asaph Walker (son of Joel Watkins).
7)Their daughter, Celia Walker born 17 Jan 1774 in Buckingham CO., VA married Loftus Pullins, Jr. and their daughter,Nancy Minter Pullins
8) Nancy Minter Pullins born 10 Feb 1799 in Madison Co.,Kentucky married Reuben Johnson Eastin and they moved to Kearney Co., Missouri (near Kansas City, MO) prior to the Civil War. Their son, Stephen Walker Eastin is my gr-gr-grandfather
9) Capt. Stephen Walker Eastin born 15 Nov 1836 in Madison Co., KY married Sarah Agnes Horton and they are both buried in Oakwood Cemetery in Jacksboro, Texas where Capt Eastin came after the Civil War, opened a bank, married and raised a family. Their daughter, Minnie Minter Eastin born 1876 in Jacksboro, Texas is my grandmother
10) Minnie Minter Eastin born Nov 22, 1874, died 28 Jan 1945 in Jacksboro, Texas. She married Newton Eli Atkinson, Jr and their daughter, Addie Ruth Atkinson,is my mother
11) Addie Ruth Atkinson born 31 Oct 1908 married (1) Earl Lee Kessler, Sr and I am their oldest child
12) Shirley Nell Kessler born 2 July 1929 in Jacksboro, Texas married Melvin James Stein 1948 and we have two daughters" Shannon and Darla.
Any information appreciated. Thanks. Shirley