Search for content in message boards

The Gibson/Gypson Family of Carroll County, Virginia!

Replies: 0

The Gibson/Gypson Family of Carroll County, Virginia!

Posted: 5 Mar 2012 4:03PM GMT
Classification: Query
Edited: 5 Mar 2012 6:46PM GMT
Surnames: Gibson,Gypson,Henley, and Phibbs!
Hi Everybody!

How are you guys? My name is Thea Sparks and it is very nice to meet you guys! I am REALLY having trouble researching the Gibson/Gypson family of Carroll County, Virginia on Ancestry.com and on other free genealogy websites and I was wondering if ANY OF YOU CAN REALLY HELP ME IN ANYWAY YOU POSSIBLY CAN AND CONTACT ME PLEASE? THANKS SO MUCH!

I am descended and related to the Gibson/Gypson family of Carroll County, Virginia through my ancestors Joseph Gibson/Gypson, his wife, Mary Anna M. Henley, and one of the children, Cora Alice Gibson/Gypson.

Joseph Gibson (18__.) In or around Carroll County, Virginia/Grayson County, Virginia.) - (18__.) married Mary Anna M. Henley (18__.) Carroll County, Virginia.) - (18__.) Carroll County, Virginia.) on Mar 8, 1863 in Surry County, North Carolina. They had Cora Alice Gibson (Dec 1873.) Carroll County, Virginia.) - (Feb 14, 1953.) in Carroll County, Virginia.) and she married Samuel Lacy Phibbs in Carroll County, Virginia where they had many children.

I was wondering where and when Joseph Gibson/Gypson was born,where,when, and how did he died, and who were his parent's names, and ect.

THANKS SO MUCH FOR READING THIS AND FOR REALLY TRYING YOUR VERY BEST TO HELP ME AND TO CONTACT ME! Best of wishes and good luck to you all! May God bless you all! Amen! Love ya! Have a wonderful day! Peace!

Love,
Thea Sparks! :)

PS: PLEASE let me know if there is ANY thing I can do to try to help you guys too! THANKS! :)

PS: EXTREMELY IMPORTANT! PLEASE READ! THANKS SO MUCH! When I capitalize some or all of my words or/and put a exclamation make at the end of my sentences. I am ONLY just emphasizing my words and/or my sentences because what I just said was EXTREMELY IMPORTANT and/or I was EXTREMELY EXCITED and I wanted to SHOW that I was EXTREMELY EXCITED. PLEASE DON'T EVER TRUELY BELIEVE AND THINK THAT I AM being rude,mean, and/or extremely demanding of you all BECAUSE OF WHAT I JUST SAID ABOVE! I AM EXTREMELY SORRY IF YOU ALL HAND MISTAKENLY BELIEVED AND THOUGHT THAT AND WAS EXTREMELY OFFEND BY MY BEHAVIOR! PLEASE FORGIVE ME BECAUSE I AM EXTREMELY AND TRUELY SORRY! THANKS SO MUCH FOR READING THIS AND FOR REALLY TRYING YOUR VERY BEST TO UNDERSTAND ME! THANKS SO MUCH! PEACE! :)

Find a board about a specific topic

• Visit our other sites:

© 1997-2014 Ancestry.com | Corporate Information | New Privacy | New Terms and Conditions