Search for content in message boards

Fairleanah Eleanor HARRISON

Replies: 4

Re: Fairleanah Eleanor HARRISON wheeler

Posted: 2 Jul 2012 9:43PM GMT
Classification: Biography
Surnames: wheeler, harrison
I have pretty much been able to confirm my ancestry except for James Moses Wheeler and his wife Fairleanah Eleanor Harrison Wheeler. I was always told she was the sister to Pres. W.H. Harrison. Her husband is definitely in my family. He was born in 1749 in Wheelers Ford, VA. He married Fairleanah in 1792 in Washington Co. VA. They moved to Paintsville KY. about 1800. They moved to the mouth of Hoods Fork of Big Blaine Creek which is now in Lawrence Co. KY. James Moses had a second marriage to Catherine Daniels Chandler and they had a son Chambers Wheeler. James Moses once served as a Justice of the Peace in KY I think and was in the Washington Co. VA militia 70th regiment while he lived in VA. He is buried at Sparks Cemetery in Lawrence Co. KY. He had my gr gr gr grandfather, James Harrison Wheeler in 1799 in Wise Co, VA. who shows up in the 1850 and 1870 census in Lawrence Co. KY. After J H Harrison came John R. Wheeler and then my grandfather Henry Harrison Wheeler. I know this is a lot of info, but if you can make all these connections to the woman who married James Moses, then the info might be helpful. I'm sending my cousin to Frankfort KY to try to find more info on Fairleanah.
SubjectAuthorDate Posted
VictorRooks 4 Mar 2001 12:00PM GMT 
jdjones124 25 Jan 2010 10:51PM GMT 
vrooks42 26 Jan 2010 4:23PM GMT 
chummy61 3 Jul 2012 3:43AM GMT 
lyncooke 29 Jan 2010 2:52PM GMT 
per page

Find a board about a specific topic