Search for content in message boards

Fairleanah Eleanor HARRISON

Replies: 4

Re: Fairleanah Eleanor HARRISON

Posted: 25 Jan 2010 3:51PM GMT
Classification: Query
Surnames: Harrison Wheeler
Did anyone answer this privately? I am also interested in substantial documentation whether this is Benjamin V's daughter known sometimes as "Anna," and can anyone provide documentation that Fairleanah's middle name was Eleanor? What I have seen so far is intriguing, but since the lady is said to have died in Lawrence County, KY, in 1851, I should be able to find her there on an 1850 US Census, given that her possible husband lived in Blaine, Lawrence, in 1830 and 1840. I cannot find her in 1850, though. I looked at every Lawrence Co. Wheeler from the 1850 count, and none of them were near the right age. If there exists a Census listing for her in 1850, I hope someone will share any tips for finding it: bad spelling? different locale? wrong age? It's not that I doubt the possibility, for some extraordinary people have found their way to homes along the Big Sandy Valley. If a sister of W.H. Harrison was one of them, please tell us where to find the confirming documents. Conversely, if someone knows for a fact that she is not Mrs. Wheeler of Lawrence County, please share the basis for that detail.
SubjectAuthorDate Posted
VictorRooks 4 Mar 2001 12:00PM GMT 
jdjones124 25 Jan 2010 10:51PM GMT 
vrooks42 26 Jan 2010 4:23PM GMT 
chummy61 3 Jul 2012 3:43AM GMT 
lyncooke 29 Jan 2010 2:52PM GMT 
per page

Find a board about a specific topic

• Visit our other sites:

© 1997-2014 Ancestry.com | Corporate Information | Privacy | Terms and Conditions