Search for content in message boards

Red Oak Beverage

Replies: 22

Re: Red Oak Beverage

Posted: 30 Jan 2013 3:29PM GMT
Classification: Query
Thank you for posting this message dwcarter7698. I was just down there [in Oct. of 2012] and the bottling plant is still there...as well as the water tower you mentioned. I have photos of them.

I have a cousin who is very active in the Charlotte County Historical & Genealogical Society LLC of Virginia ( they are on Facebook ) and they have a web site: http://www.cchgs.net

They are also hoping to add some of the old bottles from the Red Oak bottling company to their museum. If you are ever interested in donating your bottles please contact them. If you are interested in selling your bottles then please contact me.

I would at least like to see some photos of them if you are able to send me that...at StainedGlassLass@aol.com

This was my Dad's father's operation. My grandfather was a pharmacist and he made all the recipes for the sodas. His brother was part of the company as well and it was generally a family run company for many years.

Thanks for your interest and comments!
Christie Adams
SubjectAuthorDate Posted
McKinster007 30 Jan 2013 10:29PM GMT 
Bpegenes_shop 6 Aug 2013 1:22AM GMT 
Bpegenes_shop 6 Aug 2013 1:22AM GMT 
per page

Find a board about a specific topic

• Visit our other sites:

© 1997-2014 Ancestry.com | Corporate Information | New Privacy | New Terms and Conditions