Search for content in message boards

Rusk Family Va/WV

Replies: 2

Re: Rusk Family Va/WV

Posted: 16 May 2010 8:20AM GMT
Classification: Query
Hi sorry it's took me so long to reply. I have located the grave yard where JJ Rusk, his son John H. Rusk and several of the children born to John H. Rusk and Eliza Alice Shaw Rusk are buried. It is located on Indian Run in Harrison County WV. It has been abandoned. Buried in this cemetery is also the second husband of Eliza Alice (Allie) Shaw Rusk, namced James Hawker. Even thought the graveyard has been abandoned and no care for years, the stones were readaale. I have not found a stone or death certificate for Eliza Alice Shaw Rusk Hawker. Family oral history says she and her last husband James Hawker died in Cinncinnatti Ohio. Since she brought him back to WV for burial next to her first husband, it is assumed that she also is buried there. I am looking for proof of that fact. Does anyone know of a document that states that she is buried there? I am looking for a death certificate, death notice or obit for her. She was the daughter of Jesse and Mary Cunningham Shaw, from Marion County WV. Thanks in advance for any info any one may have!Vanessa
SubjectAuthorDate Posted
roscoedog2 10 Nov 2009 4:30PM GMT 
Joyce1812va1 17 Feb 2010 6:45AM GMT 
roscoedog2 16 May 2010 2:20PM GMT 
per page

Find a board about a specific topic