Search for content in message boards

Florence Gibson Hopson

Replies: 1

Florence Gibson Hopson

Posted: 31 Jan 2000 5:00AM GMT
Classification: Query
Edited: 7 Feb 2003 6:44PM GMT
Surnames: Gibson, Hopson, Lawson, Potter, Branham
I am searching for information on my grandmother, Florence Gibson Hopson. She was last seen walking away from her home with her sister, Janavive (or Genevive) and 2 men in Dickenson County, VA. She was married to George Forrester Hopson when she was approximately 15 years old she had my father when she was 16. They resided in the Clintwood, Va area. They were divorced in either Dickenson County, VA or Pike County, KY. Her father was Claude Gibson and she was born in Pike County, KY. Possibly born in Elkhorn City, or Hellier, KY. She left her husband and 4 children when she was in her early 20's. It is possible that she has remarried and is living in the Columbus, Ohio area. We have had information that she has had other children with this new marriage. I am anxious to find out anything I can about her because I have been told numerous times that I look just like her. My father was her oldest child. I know that her father, Claude, and his brother, Henry, were killed in the Breaks State Park on the Virginia side. If anyone has any information that they would care to share with me it would be greatly appreciated. Please contact me at the above email address......Thank You for your time.

SubjectAuthorDate Posted
TAkers62 31 Jan 2000 12:00PM GMT 
wilks4 29 Apr 2012 8:47PM GMT 
per page

Find a board about a specific topic

• Visit our other sites:

© 1997-2014 Ancestry.com | Corporate Information | New Privacy | Terms and Conditions