Search for content in message boards

cemetery list

Replies: 1

cemetery list

Posted: 22 Mar 2010 4:39PM GMT
Classification: Query
Surnames: Drumheller, Morris, Glass, Sterling, Manley, Shipp
I have a list of names of people who are buried together in Fluvanna and I am trying to discover a connection between the Drumheller and Manley families. Here are the names:
Willie Ann Shipp Drumheller;
Willie James Drumheller Born Feb. 1866 Died April 24, 1938; Cora Elizabeth Drumheller Born July 24, 1866; Adam R. Drumheller Born August 20, 1868; Liza L. Sterling; Richard R. Sterling; John I. Drumheller; Susan D. Shipp; Susan Ann Drumheller Patsy Drumheller Molly D. Morris Sally Manley John Manley Mrs. John Manley George Manley Richard Manley

Willie and Willie are husband and wife and Willie James is the son of John Drumheller and Susan Glass. Cora and Adam were husband and wife and Adam is a sibling of Willie James;the Sterlings are the parents of Cora; John and Susan Ann are husband and wife; don't know who Patsy is. Susan shipp must be a relative of Willie's wife Willie. Willie's parents are buried in the Shipp family cemetery in Barboursville. Molly D. Morris is a sibling of Willie and Adam and was married to Charles Edloe Morris. Sure wish I could find someone who knew how the Manleys listed above are related to the others listed.
SubjectAuthorDate Posted
carlejeune 22 Mar 2010 10:39PM GMT 
genealogygirl... 30 Mar 2011 1:26AM GMT 
per page

Find a board about a specific topic

• Visit our other sites:

© 1997-2014 Ancestry.com | Corporate Information | New Privacy | Terms and Conditions