Search for content in message boards

Anderson Keen

Replies: 1

Re: Anderson Keen

Posted: 17 Apr 2013 7:21PM GMT
Classification: Query
Why don't you try writing to the Rocky Mount courthouse for a copy of their marriage bond or license. It is usually $1 plus a SASE. Maybe it will contain his parents names?
Good luck,
SubjectAuthorDate Posted
Sandy Keene Nordin 15 Oct 2005 2:39AM GMT 
shelleyatsupe... 18 Apr 2013 1:21AM GMT 
per page

Find a board about a specific topic