Search for content in message boards

Looking for parents of Samuel Campell and his wife Ann Sink

Replies: 3

Looking for parents of Samuel Campell and his wife Ann Sink

Posted: 4 Jul 2012 10:12PM GMT
Classification: Query
Hello,
I am searching for the parents of Samuel Campbell, born between 1813-15, in Franklin County. He married Ann Sink [born abt.1823] on Oct.6,1845 in Franklin Co.. I think he died between 1866 and 1870, also in Franklin Co.. Ann is on the 1870 census as head of household and has a 4 year old son, this is why I think he died in those years. I cannot find which Campbell family he came from. I looked on the 1840 census and the only Campbell in Franklin County who had a male his age was Lucy Ann Campbell. I believe she was the wife of Peter Campbell. Does anyone know if Peter Campbell had a son named Samuel? Samuel and Ann's first son was named John, the second was named Thomas. I noticed there was both a John and Thomas Campbell on the 1840 census, but they had no males the age of Samuel listed.
I am also trying to find Ann Sink's parents. I seen a tree, on Ancestry, that had her father as Jonathon Sink. Can anyone confirm this? I just would like to be sure of their parents.
Thank you,
Jesse

p.s.
I'm not related. I am doing a family history for a friend of mine and this is his family.
SubjectAuthorDate Posted
tenpinb 5 Jul 2012 4:12AM GMT 
kturner1973 6 Jul 2012 2:04AM GMT 
tenpinb 6 Jul 2012 3:09PM GMT 
shelleyatsupe... 7 Jul 2012 3:14AM GMT 
per page

Find a board about a specific topic

• Visit our other sites:

© 1997-2014 Ancestry.com | Corporate Information | Privacy | Terms and Conditions