Search for content in message boards

Halls of Virginia

Replies: 6

Re: Halls of Virginia

Posted: 14 Mar 2013 1:37PM GMT
Classification: Query
I do a lot of my family work in Franklin County and if you send a SASE and one dollar to : Clerk of the Circuit Court, Franklin County Courthouse, 275 South Main Street, Rocky Mount, Va 24151, you can request a copy of the actual marriage. Sometimes these DO have more information on them, that what the LDS shows. Sometimes they do not, but for a buck, it is worth a try.
Good luck to you!
SubjectAuthorDate Posted
rdefee 5 Mar 2013 3:54PM GMT 
Joyce1812va1 6 Mar 2013 1:38PM GMT 
rdefee 6 Mar 2013 3:51PM GMT 
shelleyatsupe... 7 Mar 2013 5:01AM GMT 
rdefee 14 Mar 2013 6:36PM GMT 
shelleyatsupe... 14 Mar 2013 7:37PM GMT 
rdefee 14 Mar 2013 8:21PM GMT 
per page

Find a board about a specific topic