Search for content in message boards

Children of Andrew Parks and Nancy Anderson

Replies: 8

Re: Children of Andrew Parks and Nancy Anderson

Sharon Klusman (View posts)
Posted: 22 Jul 2002 8:32PM GMT
Classification: Query
Lorinda,
My great-grandfather was Alexander (brother to Leander) & son of Freeland (Freeling) Parks. I also have been doing family research but had been a while since I've been able to work on it. I have quite a bit of info on descendents through Alexanders line. I would love any information you could share with me on Leander's descendents & any other info you may have - especially on Freeling. I know he fought in the civil war for the confederency. I would dearly love to be able to find a picture of him to get a copy of if possible. If you would like any of the info I have, just let me know. I live in Seymour,In but still make trips to Knott Co,Ky to visit relatives. Alexander's youngest daughter, Cindy is still living & I always try to visit her when I go down. She always has interesting stories to tell me of when she was growing up. Freeling would have been her grandpa. I asked her if she remembered what he looked like but she told me she couldn't remember ever seeing him. Just let me know if I can be of any help with your research. Hope to hear from you soon. Sharon
SubjectAuthorDate Posted
rcoateswdc 1 Jan 2002 9:23PM GMT 
GlennaDCalton 6 Jan 2002 8:12PM GMT 
Sharon Klusman 22 Jul 2002 4:39PM GMT 
ladybugg951 31 Dec 2002 2:21AM GMT 
kaynate22000 13 Jan 2013 12:19AM GMT 
GlennaDCalton 6 Jan 2002 8:25PM GMT 
Lorinda239 18 Mar 2002 1:45AM GMT 
Sharon Klusman 23 Jul 2002 2:32AM GMT 
Donna Edwards 18 Jul 2002 3:56PM GMT 
per page

Find a board about a specific topic