Search for content in message boards

Looking for info on the Twidwell's

Replies: 1

Looking for info on the Twidwell's

Posted: 3 Jan 2011 12:00AM GMT
Classification: Query
Edited: 3 Jan 2011 9:40AM GMT
Surnames: twidell, wayman, sampson
Hi, I'm looking for information on Thomas Twidwell who was born 1790 in Halifax, Virginia (he married a Mary "Polly" Wayman Mar 5 1815 in Rowan, North Carolina). I've been told that Thomas' father was George Twidwell (who died when his son was still a baby, Thomas was raised I been told by his grandfather William Twidwell who was married to a Mary Sampson). The latter two are the ones I am looking for information on mainly. When did George Twidwell died? He was born 1765 in USA (not sure if he was born in Virginia but good chances are he was), he married a Betsey Williams in 1800 (she was born in 1770 in USA, guessing Virginia). Also, where was George's father, William, born? I have a date of 1740 in USA for him but the place I don't, don't have a death date for him or his son either and am looking for those as well. William married a Mary Sampson who was born 1745 (haven't been able to find her place of birth either).

Any and all help is greatly appreciated! Thomas Twidwell is my great-great-great-great grandfather, the father of William Snoddy Twidwell (b. 1822 in Rowan, North Carolina - d. June 13 1909) who is the father of Andrew J. Twidwell (b. 1844 - d. Sep 4 1909) who is the father of my great grandmother Maude Twidwell (b. Jan 28 1883 - d. Jan 7 1940)
SubjectAuthorDate Posted
angelarakestr... 3 Jan 2011 7:00AM GMT 
twidwell1234 19 Jul 2013 9:24PM GMT 
per page

Find a board about a specific topic

• Visit our other sites:

© 1997-2014 Ancestry.com | Corporate Information | Privacy | Terms and Conditions