Looking for information about the family of John Dabney Miller (abt 1750-1804) and Sarah Curd Miller(b. abt 1753). In 1782, they were living in Richmond, VA. They also lived in Henrico County and their children reportedly include the following:
1. Rebecca "Becky" Miller, married William Perkins, Jr.
December 25, 1811 in Henry Co., Virginia.
2. Lucy Ann Miller, married Thomas Dix.
3. Sally D. Miller, married Thomas Shelton.
4. Elizabeth A. Miller, married Ruben Alexander.
5. Mary Miller, married Robert Alexander.
6. Richard Miller m. Rebecca
7. John Miller (may have died young)
8. Kitty Miller, married Samuel R. Cole.
9. Nancy Dabney Miller, born August 16, 1775 in Hanover County, Virginia; died June 05, 1862 in Ridgeway, Pontotoc Co., Mississippi; married Patrick Henry Fontaine January 23, 1797 in Henry Co., Virginia.
Daughters Elizabeth and Mary married Reuben and Robert Alexander (brothers) and went to Cumberland County, KY. Trying to figure out if John or Richard Miller perhaps went to Cumberland County as well.
Thanks for your interest.