I want to share some gleanings that I found with you for your review and evaluation:
* Allenson Clark 400 a. NL, Henrico county S side of Swife Creek and then land discription. p.204, 6 Apr 1734.
* Alexander Clark m Ann Blancharedt Jan 20, 1693, St. John's Church, Henrico Co.,Va.
* Grantee Clarke, Allenson, 28 Oct 1697, Charles City County, Source Land Office Patents No 9, 1697-1706 (v. 1 & 2 p. 1-742) p. 84 Reel 9.
*Would you agree with these dates:
William Clark b. 1634 (prov'd by dep. d. 1712 ,Will & Estate Settlement already proven:
Had son Allenson (my ancestor) b. 1693- d. 18 Feb 1769, (I believe Chesterfield Co.,Va).
My Allenson above had a son Allenson (my line) b. 1723 d. 1766.
*22 Feb 1754, Allenson Clark Jr. sells to William Clark and his sons Isam & Joseph 250 a. for 10 pds. Land on N side of 3rd br of Reedy Creek next to Gardner Fowler, Moses Ferguson, Jacob Cook, Mary Cook, Joseph Bowman.
? Would this be Allenson #1 son selling to his uncle William and Williams two sons?
*John Clark with wife Eliza (wife mentioned as relinguishing dower) to Henry Farmere of same for 5,000 pds. of tobacco a tract of land part of a patent granted to Martin Elam & sold to said clark 150 acres bounded by Farmer & Proctors Creek. Whit: Thomas Chatham, Henry Hatcher and Thomas Bottom. Recorded 1 July 1707.
Land sold by William had earlier been owned by the John Clark who marr'd widow Eliza. Bottom and was likely a son of or younger brother of William Clark of Deep Bottom on South side of James River.
*1663 Allenson Clark born based upon a deposition he gave in 1693 Henrico Co.,Rcds.
* William Clark m. to Dorthy Clark 25 May 1640 she surrenders land to Seath Ward. I believe she was widow of Garner too.
* 20 Jan 1693 Allison Clark m. Ann Blanchveil widow of Charles Blanchveil. Surity : James Cocke.
* Allenson Clark b. 1693 Henrico Co., Va. d. 18 Feb 1769 Chesterfield Co.,Va. m. Martha Field (s) b.Abt. 1698 -d. abt. 1753. (This is logical when the name Field passed down as a first name in this family).
* Our William Clarke b. 1634 named son Allison who prob. was named after Allenson Clark b. abt 1665. (With ages, could he have been a younger brother to our William?).
*28 Yne 1711, Inventory oof Allenson Clark's estate valued at 21.0 pds.
*June 1739 on information of William Clark that his brother John Clark is so disordered in his senses that he is incapable of taking care of himself, his estate ordered unto care of William Clark. (Charles City Co., COB 1737-1751, p. 96.
NOW, some of this I got by goggling and don't know who researcher was and some of it was my own searching on Va. Rcds. I don't like taking credit without giving credit to the other party (in this case I don't know who it was).
In conclusion, would you agree with the date of William Clark's son Allenson dob being 1693 and dying 18 Feb 1769 Chesterfield Co.,Va.? Also, that this Allenson's son Allenson was b. abt.1723 and d. abt. 1766?
What dates do you have for the children of William & Mary?
I hope I haven't confused you to much. Truly appreciate your sharing and your expertise on our ancestor William.