Search for content in message boards

Clark/Haley(Hailey)

Replies: 4

Re: Clark/Haley(Hailey)

Posted: 17 Mar 2002 2:33PM GMT
Classification: Query
Edited: 10 Apr 2002 4:50PM GMT
Surnames: Clark Haley Morrow
Hi, My great grandfather Henry Clark was in the American Civil War, along with his father Isaac and his brother, Barney.They were in Co. H 12th Kentucky Reg...Henry was born in Scott County TN or Wayne Co. KY. Different info has come to me on that......I have his , Barney's, and Isaac's pension and military records , I have obtained from the US Archives in Washinton DC. ....I also have extensive geneology info that was given to me.........Isaac had many children....besides by his first wife, Elizabeth. His father was John Clark who signed his marriage bond in Henry County VA. Also signing was James Haley or Hailey who was Elizabeth's father........Have been trying to find info on John Clark for many years.......Do you know anything of his origin ? No one can seem to find any further back. .... Henry married Rebecca Morrow,,,,daughter of William Morrow........in McCreary County KY. I have place a death certificate for Henry Clark on the KyGenWeb/ McCreary County. and Down home on the Cumberland sites.I would send you a copy of the geneology of Isaac Clark if you would like.olafay@msn.com
SubjectAuthorDate Posted
RScott 30 Jul 2001 2:50AM GMT 
OlaFay21 17 Mar 2002 9:33PM GMT 
RScott 8 Sep 2003 8:24PM GMT 
OlaFay Jackson 23 Apr 2004 6:52PM GMT 
dancingonemer... 15 Jul 2013 2:13AM GMT 
per page

Find a board about a specific topic