Search for content in message boards

White ancestor

Replies: 10

Re: White-Isle of Wight Co VA, Bertie Co. NC

Posted: 9 Jun 2013 11:34PM GMT
Classification: Query
Surnames: WHITE, Matthews, Baskerville; Croshaw, Graves, Arnold, Page
Hi, If Richard White that you have info on is the RICHARD White, who's ancestors were in Bruton Parish, York Co. Va., then we are in the same lineage. I am descended from Henry White II, and Mary Croshaw White; their son Joseph m. Magdalin Baskervyle, whose son was RICHARD White I. He was a Lt. Col. in the French and Indian War, and died at Ft. Duquesney, Allegheney, Pa. His son Richard II, marr. Elizabeth Hudson, and had 10 children, of which was John Calvin White, Sr.
John Sr., although born in Granville (his parents moved from Va., to land from a Patent he recieved near Fishing Creek, Granville Co., N.C. JOHN C. White Sr. son, John Calvin Jr., (marr. Lydia Matthews) were the 1st to migrate out of N.C. into KY., and settled in Williamsburg, Ky.,(Whitley County)...many of their family are buried in Redbird Cemetery, (see FAG.com)---I have their lineages to me...if interested please contact me. I would LOVE to see the info you have. Please reply here, call, or email. Contact info
drwhitejr @ bellsouth .net my email
910-371-3595 anytime...thanks. Don White
SubjectAuthorDate Posted
donniewhite56 10 Jun 2013 5:34AM GMT 
per page

Find a board about a specific topic

• Visit our other sites:

© 1997-2014 Ancestry.com | Corporate Information | New Privacy | Terms and Conditions