Search for content in message boards

Daniel F.B. Byington Farm Location & Info of him as Lee County High Sheriff 1900-06

Replies: 3

Daniel F.B. Byington Farm Location & Info of him as Lee County High Sheriff 1900-06

Posted: 30 Mar 2013 2:36PM GMT
Classification: Query
Surnames: Byington, Cress, Salley, Collier, Hackney.
Hello, can anyone please tell me where Daniel F. Byington's Farm was located in Jonesville, Lee County, Va.?

I've heard it said that there is a Byington Family Cemetery on his farm somewhere along VA St road 58.?

If anyone has information about Daniel F. B. Byington being the High Sheriff of Lee County, Va 1900-06 please share this information. If anyone has an obituary to share about Daniel F.B. Byington, I'd appreciate it.

I know from visiting the National Archives in Wash,D.C. he was married to a Margaret Elizabeth nee Salley, she was the daughter of Harriet Virginia (nee Collier) Salley her father was Nathan Ahart Salley.

Any information about Daniel F.B. Byington that you can share is appreciated.

If anyone has information regarding Daniel F.B. Byington's will and land deed and location street address for his farm in Jonesville, Va please let me know.

The 1910 census shows him being a Farmer and Merchant possibly he owned a General ( Dry Good's ) Store in Jonesville, Va ?

Daniel Byington, is the son of Confederate War Veteran William J. Byington Lee Counties 21st Infantry Batt.
William J. Byington's father is Moses (Boynton) Byington who was a Hatter (hat maker) and he moved from Connecticut to Scott County, Virginia circa 1820.

Thanks for sharing any information you may have!
Cherokee Boynton.
SubjectAuthorDate Posted
cherokee_boyn... 30 Mar 2013 8:36PM GMT 
cressoakridge 1 Apr 2013 4:05PM GMT 
cherokee_boyn... 1 Apr 2013 6:21PM GMT 
cressoakridge 1 Apr 2013 11:24PM GMT 
per page

Find a board about a specific topic