Search for content in message boards

Renia (Nickles, Dean, or Moore) later Varney and LeQuire

Replies: 2

Renia (Nickles, Dean, or Moore) later Varney and LeQuire

Posted: 4 Jun 2013 12:42PM GMT
Classification: Query
Surnames: Nickles, Dean, Moore, Gray, Beverly, LeQuire
Hi,
I am looking for any information on the maiden name of my great grandmother. She was supposed to have been born in Lee County Virginia sometime from 1872-1880 (The records vary on dates on marriage certificates and census). She was supposed to have married a Nickles man when she was around 14 which would put the marriage date around 1886. I have had various reference to have her maiden name as Dean, Moore, and Beverly. I have had her parents listed as mother Bertha Swayer (Dean, Moore) and her father as a Nickels, Dean, or Moore, then other references to her marrying a Nickles but using the name Dean and Moore, and then in another reference with parents listed as George Beverly and Pollie Ann Gray, married a Nickles, then used names Nickles, Dean, and Moore. She married my great grandfather, Andrew Jackson Varney (son of James Varney and Celia Cornett) in Jan 1900 in Mingo County, WV, then after Andrew's death, she moved to Florida and married Joseph William LeQuire in 1940. If anyone has any information on Renia Nickles, Dean, Moore, LeQuire (maybe Beverly), please contact me:
m_hylton@yahoo.com
or reply to this thread
SubjectAuthorDate Posted
mhylton89 4 Jun 2013 6:42PM GMT 
cressoakridge 22 Jun 2013 8:03PM GMT 
mhylton89 23 Jun 2013 6:05PM GMT 
per page

Find a board about a specific topic

• Visit our other sites:

© 1997-2014 Ancestry.com | Corporate Information | New Privacy | New Terms and Conditions