Search for content in message boards

Madge Arrick

Replies: 0

Madge Arrick

Posted: 4 Mar 2014 12:12PM GMT
Classification: Query
My name is Bill Arrick from Cripple Creek, Colorado. I am originally from Missouri Valley, Iowa and the son of Richard and Jacquenette (Wisecup) Arrick. I am working on a family tree for the family of John Henry and Susanna (Price) Arrick. I am looking for anyone that may know what happened to any of the information that Madge Arrick of Omaha, Nebraska had collected. Madge and my father were first cousins. Madge passed away in either 2005 or 2006 (I think) and I would love to get copies of any of the information she had put together. I do know of one of her brothers that lives near me in Colorado but I have not been able to contact him, and I do think she still has brothers/sisters in the Omaha, Nebraska area. To my knowledge she never married so I am wondering if any of her surviving family members might be in posession of her records. If anyone can help me out, my email is wearrick@msn.com and I thank you in advance for any assistance you can provide. I do have an extensive amount from some work that I have done but I am really trying to add in many missing pieces.

Find a board about a specific topic

• Visit our other sites:

© 1997-2014 Ancestry.com | Corporate Information | Privacy | Terms and Conditions