Just a "heads up".
The Library of Virginia Quarterly Report of Newly Available Accessions July 1 – September 30, 2012 posted to the LVA website is now available and includes the following material:
"St. James Parish (Mecklenburg County, Va.). 2.55 cubic feet.
Records, 1863–2011, of St. James Parish in Mecklenburg County, Virginia, consisting of registers, 1863–2011, containing information on baptisms, confirmations, communion, weddings, and burials for St. James’, St. Timothy’s, St. Luke’s, St. John’s (Old Church), Grace, St. Andrew’s, Christ Chapel, and Central Mecklenburg Cure churches. Also contains a vestry book, 1965–2010, for St. James Church; minute book,1889–1896, of the Ambler Missionary Society; minute book, 1894–1902, of the St. James
Branch, Woman’s Auxiliary of the Board of Missions; St. James Fellowship treasurer’s book, 1958–1967; and a study of the Episcopal Church in the Diocese of Southern Virginia, SV 38 Christ Chapel, Boydton, Virginia."
"Collection also includes loose papers, including histories of the churches, correspondence, clippings, bulletins, photographs, and other papers related to the Episcopal churches in Mecklenburg County. Gift of St. James Parish, Boydton. (50536)"
Further information on all other recent additions may be found here:http://www.lva.virginia.gov/news/collections/Q11213.pdf