Replies: 1

Samuel Harris to Samuel Green Harris 1834

Posted: 9 Apr 2000 6:00AM GMT
Classification: Deed
Edited: 9 Nov 2001 11:43PM GMT
Surnames: Harris
Patrick Co. DB 8, p. 294

To all people to whose presents I shall come
        I Samuel Harriss do send greeting know ye that I the said Samuel Harriss of the County of Patrick for an in consideration for the soul good will and affection which I have and do have towards my beloved grandson Samuel Green Harris, son of Nathaniel N. Harris and Belinda his wife of the same County hath given and greeting and by these presents do hereby freely give and grant unto the said Samuel G. Harriss his heirs to all and singular the right and title of the following property, to wit:  To my loving grandson affore named one bay mare, one fether bed, one sheet, three counlepaines, two quilts before of these presents I have delivered to him this property aforesaid to have and to hold all the Right and title to him the said Samuel G. Harriss his heirs and Ex's. soforth from hence forth as his proper estate and property absolutely without my moor (?) of conduction in witness whereof these presents I have hereunto put my hand and set my seal this 15th day January in year 1834.

Signed:  Samuel Harriss (seal)

Signed sealed presence of
T.W. Elgin
John Handy

Patrick January Court 1834
    This deed of Gift from Samuel Harriss to Samuel G. Harriss was acknowledged and ordered to be recorded.

Teste:  A. Staples CC

SubjectAuthorDate Posted
PJOHNS 9 Apr 2000 12:00PM GMT 
ourtreasuredh... 5 Aug 2012 8:22PM GMT 
per page

Find a board about a specific topic