Search for content in message boards

Keesee information

Replies: 10

Re: Keesee information

Posted: 22 Dec 2012 11:49AM GMT
Classification: Query
Surnames: Pittsylvania
Wow--owning Sally Keesee Colbert's Bible must be a treasure. The only Bible I have access to was written by my great-grandmother who included info about neighbors and people in Sweden that she knew! I think Thomas Green will remain a mystery unless I can talk my cousin into going to VA for his vaction and follow-up on your suggestions. Due to MS, I'm in a wheelchair and travel is very difficult. The computer opens my world. I've kept our correspondence in a Word document so I can refer to your generous advice. Thank you for all of those leads. Was it difficult to get into the DAR? Did you need birth certificates for documentation? I've found Rev. War soldiers in other lines of my tree. You have really put time and your heart into the search for your ancestors since you began working in the 1970's. What changes you have seen in availability of info! I will be at my parent's house for Christmas and leaving today. I wish you joyous holidays! Lane
SubjectAuthorDate Posted
IrishLane 22 Dec 2012 6:49PM GMT 
per page

Find a board about a specific topic

• Visit our other sites:

© 1997-2014 Ancestry.com | Corporate Information | New Privacy | Terms and Conditions