Search for content in message boards

Mary [ARENDALL] SIMPSON

Replies: 22

Re: Mary [ARENDALL] SIMPSON

Posted: 12 Jan 2013 8:40AM GMT
Classification: Query
Elizabeth married Harry Marshall, Lived on the same street I grew up on - Lexington Ave., Danville, VA. If memory serves me, I was told by my father that Uncle Harry worked at Wyatt Buick in Danville as a Body man. Aunt Lizzie died in 1996, Uncle Harry died several years earlier but I don't remember the date.
They had one son - Edward. Edward is still alive and lives near Gretna, VA. Edward had two sons - Neal and Jonathon with his first wife Judy. Now married to second wife Brenda).

Annie is my mother - still alive at 91 and the last of the siblings. She was married to Clifford Odell Dinkle (died Dec, 27th, 1986) and remarried to Wayne Handy (also deceased). Annie worked for Dan River Mills for all of her working life and Cliff for most of his.
Annie had three children:

Bobby - who married Linda Shively and had one son Robert (Bob) Dinkle - now lives in Sutherlin, and one daughter Robin - who is married to Todd Curtis - now lives in Yanceyville, NC. Robin and Todd have a boy (1 yr.old) named Adam.

Peggy - who married John Robert Wilkerson (deceased) - had one child - Lisa Dawn Wilkerson who married Michael Pickeral and had one son named Robert Mason Pickeral.

Ronnie (that's me) married to Rebecca Lynn Tucker Dinkle, one daughter - Elizabeth Haley Dinkle and I still live in Danville

I have read online somewhere that there is an Arendall Family Bible, I've asked my mother if she knew who might have possession of that bible - she had no rememberence of the bible, and had no idea who might have it.
SubjectAuthorDate Posted
CindyHeaden 11 Jan 2013 11:31PM GMT 
Clifford_Oche... 12 Jan 2013 5:13AM GMT 
rldinkle 12 Jan 2013 3:40PM GMT 
Clifford_Oche... 12 Jan 2013 5:27PM GMT 
rldinkle 12 Jan 2013 6:11PM GMT 
Clifford_Oche... 12 Jan 2013 9:33PM GMT 
Clifford_Oche... 12 Jan 2013 6:24PM GMT 
rldinkle 12 Jan 2013 6:42PM GMT 
Clifford_Oche... 11 Jan 2013 11:10PM GMT 
CindyHeaden 11 Jan 2013 11:16PM GMT 
per page