Search for content in message boards

Historical Society

Replies: 6

Re: Historical Society

Posted: 9 Sep 2012 9:30PM GMT
Classification: Query
Edited: 9 Sep 2012 9:34PM GMT
Surnames: Bates, Thompson, Abbott, Overton
I am Rhonda Stockton Rowland, granddaughter of Minnie Ree Thompson Abbott. My mother, Mary Frances Abbott Abbott Stockton passed away in 2004, and her brother, Edmond Abbott passed away in Akron, Ohio. He had one daughter -- Nancy Leigh Abbott who lives in Albion, Illinois. I myself have lived in Farmville, Virginia all of my life. I do remember Maime. Eugene died before I was born, and I do not know his children. I vaguely remember seeing Wyatt only one time, and I don't know anything about his children. All of Eddie's children are dead except Betty Thompson who lives in Farmville also. I am not aware of any living children of Floyd except for Mary Ree Rowsey who lives in Amelia, Virginia and her brother Eugene. My grandparents and parents are buried in Trinity Memorial Gardens in Rice, Virginia. Almost forgot - Grace's children: MacClaney (???) not sure of spelling is buried at Arlington and was killed in WWII. He was a child from her first marriage to a Myers. Breetie Jenkins - deceased, Jack -- deceased, Otto -- died a few months ago, Grace Ree Thompson Tuttle -- deceased, Eugene (nickname Baldy) -- deceased, Wyatt Lee Overton lives in Farmville and so does his brother "Pee Wee" Overton. W. Quinton Overton lives in Rocky Mount, Virginia, and his son Bill is the sheriff of Franklin County, Virgiia. I can give you some info about these individuals' children. I am not into all of tis, but I hope this has been of some help to you. A relative on my father's side of the family saw your post and sent it to me.
SubjectAuthorDate Posted
pelfreycindy 7 Sep 2012 9:35PM GMT 
helpmerhondas... 10 Sep 2012 3:30AM GMT 
pelfreycindy 11 Sep 2012 12:37AM GMT 
pelfreycindy 12 Sep 2012 1:19AM GMT 
pelfreycindy 12 Sep 2012 1:46AM GMT 
linnegravesto... 13 Sep 2012 5:54AM GMT 
pelfreycindy 14 Sep 2012 4:52PM GMT 
per page

Find a board about a specific topic

• Visit our other sites:

© 1997-2014 Ancestry.com | Corporate Information | New Privacy | New Terms and Conditions