Looking for death information on Nathan Monroe Lafayette Icenhour (or Eisenhour, the spelling varies), who was living in Prince Edward County, Virginia on the 1930 census. He was born in June 1861, the son of Myra Icehour. On 5 March 1896 he married in Alexander County, NC Myra Mahala CLINE, the daughter of Simon CLINE and Clarissa Harriet PRICE; she was born in June 1875 in Alexander County. They were on the 1900 census of Alexander County and on the 1910 census of Catawba County, North Carolina. I have not been able to find them on the 1920 census. Nathan and Myra had the following children:
1. George ISENHOUR, born 24 March 1877, died April
1985 in Baltimore, Maryland;
2. John ISENHOUR, born 11 January 1899, died May 1979
in Gaston County, North Carolina;
3. Charles ISENHOUR, born 4 April 1900, died 18 May
1994 in Guilford County, North Carolina;
4. Jonas ISENHOUR, born ca 1902;
5. May ISENHOUR, born ca 1904;
6. Stella ISENHOUR, born ca 1905;
7. Bertha ISENHOUR, born ca 1907
8. Walter ISENHOUR, born ca 1909.
I am especially interested in their dates of death and where they are buried.