Search for content in message boards

Billingsby, Billingsly, Billingsley, Bellingsby, Bellingsley, Billingsbey, Millard

Replies: 0

Billingsby, Billingsly, Billingsley, Bellingsby, Bellingsley, Billingsbey, Millard

Posted: 17 Jul 2012 3:01AM GMT
Classification: Query
Edited: 17 Jul 2012 3:02AM GMT
Surnames: Billingsby, Billingsly, Billingsley, Bellingsby, Bellingsley, Billingsbey, Millard
Hello,

I'm stuck. I've been looking for mulatto (or black) people in the area of Marion, Smyth county.

I am looking for the marriage of Florence Billingsby (maiden), the death of Lucy (Billingsby) Millard and the marriage of Mary Billingsby (maiden).

Lucy Billingsby appears on the 1870 Census. She is the head of the household. In home is Mary (4 years old) and Adeline (1 year old).

On the 1880 Census Lucy Billingsby is now married to Benjamin Millard and living in Goodson (Washington County). Addeline (Addie) no longer appears in home. Mary is still in home. There is a new resident, Florence Billingsby (sister of Lucy).

I am able to track Addie pretty much to marriage and death. However, I can not account for Lucy, Florence or Mary after this 1880 Census.

Is anyone familiar with this name? Can you tell me where I should look? I'm stuck and don't know where to look further. Thank you in advance for the help

Find a board about a specific topic

• Visit our other sites:

© 1997-2014 Ancestry.com | Corporate Information | Privacy | Terms and Conditions