Search for content in message boards

Answer to Janis--Kello's Southampton

Replies: 1

Answer to Janis--Kello's Southampton

Posted: 25 Jun 2001 2:38AM GMT
Merritt L Kello and Evora Little had both been married previously. Evora's lst marriage was to Kemes Oman and they had a son John. I do not have Merritt's first wife's name but they had children James, Harry, and Grace. They married and had two girls Margaret Beatrice and Helen. Margaret Beatrice was my husband's mother. She married J. P. Belda,Sr and they had three children, J P Jr, Donald, and Joanne. Helen is the only one still alive and is well and doing great. She is 81 or 82. She and her husband Buck Stillman live in Norfolk in the same house Merritt built for them. Merritt also was in the process of building J P and Margaret's house when he died. Kemes, Evora, and her son John are buried in the cemetery at Tilley Swamp Baptist Church out from Smithfield. Merritt, Harry, and Grace are Buried at Ivy Hill Cemetery up on a hill there in Smithfield. When we were there they were putting up the Civil war tags on the Vets. Again we would like to talk to you Janis our email is dbelda@sc.rr.com and it appears that you and my husband are cousins.
SubjectAuthorDate Posted
DonaldBelda50... 25 Jun 2001 8:38AM GMT 
MimmiD 12 Nov 2012 1:29AM GMT 
per page

Find a board about a specific topic

• Visit our other sites:

© 1997-2014 Ancestry.com | Corporate Information | Privacy | Terms and Conditions